Friday, November 7, 2008


HaPpy HaLLoWeen!!!
Here's our little witch and astronaut.


Landon loves his authentic space suit! He has been wearing it 24-7! Thank you so much Uncle Joe and Aunt Marcia!!! He was a hit!


Here's our little "nice" witch.



The kids had a blast trick-or-treating. We went over to a friend's neighborhood which was a hit. The weather was perfect and there were tons of kids everywhere. The houses were decorated so cute and most of the parents answered the doors in decked out costumes. Next year I am dressing up!

9 comments:

Edwards trio said...

Cute pictures!

Joni said...

So cute. I'm so happy you have joined the blog world!!! Your kids have grown so much.

Mandi Brown said...

those kiddo's look so darn cute. Wow I am glad to see you blogging. How the heck are you feeling.

Sunny said...

I'm so glad you joined the blogging world. It really is a great way to keep in touch with people. I'll be checking in on you.

Ours is www.thewints.blogspot.com
but I recently made it private. I'll send you an email invite.

I'm in love with that astronaut costume.

Joseph & Marci McAllister said...

Those are some of the cutest little Hallo-Weiners I have ever seen!!!

Joseph & Marci McAllister said...

That is kinda funny that you have an Uncle Joe and Aunt "Marci"a - I bet they're really cool. Love those little tights on Ellie. Landon's costume is very, very cool. Good job Mom Meagan :)

Rosanne said...

Such cute costumes...even cuter are the kids in them!

Karen said...

Hey!!!
Welcome to blogging ;D

I hope you don't mind me putting you on my blog...it's easier to get to you.

Your kids are so cute by the way.

Kara said...

hey Megan- when you come back to the blogging world...email me your email address....karaandkim@gmail.com. We went private...